WHAT IS DANDRUFF?
Dandruff is a harmless, never-ending condition that happens when the scalp becomes dry or oily. It produces white flakes of dead skin that come in the hair or on the shoulders. Dandruff is harmless but it is embarrassing for those who have it. Dandruff normally begins between the ages of 10 and 20 and influences up to 40% of individuals beyond 30 years old. Here you can get the best home remedies for dandruff treatment.
• Irritated, oily skin: The most important reasons for dandruff is oily skin covered with flaky white scales. Seborrheic dermatitis may affect your scalp and different regions rich in oil glands. For example, your eyebrows, the sides of your nose and the backs of your ears, your breastbone and then your armpits.
• Not shampooing enough: If you don’t frequently wash your hair, oils and skin cells from your scalp can develop, causing dandruff.
• A Yeastlike parasite (Malassezia): Malassezia lives on the scalps of most adults. But, for a few, it irritates the scalp and can make more skin cells develop. The extra skin cells die and fall off, making them seem white and flaky in your hair or on your dresses. Why Malassezia disturbs a few scalps isn’t known.
• Dry skin: Flakes from dry skin are smaller and less oily than those from different reasons for dandruff. Also, redness or irritation is unlikely. You’ll most likely have dry skin on different parts of the body, for example, your legs and arms, as well.
Important Steps To Reduce Dandruff
BEST HOME REMEDIES FOR DANDRUFF
Every disease has a treatment. Either it cures by medication or by natural home remedies. Dandruff is an embarrassing and confident-lowering problem. But it has also some treatment to get rid of dandruff. Here we will know about 9 best home remedies for dandruff.
1. Multani Mitti Hair Pack
Multani Mitti helps to improve hair health. Using Multani Mitti gives you delicate, silky hair and without dandruff hair. It is the best home remedies for dandruff cure.
(a) Make a thick paste using Multani Mitti, water, and lemon juices.
(b) Apply this mixture on your hair and scalp and leave it for around 20 minutes.
(c) Rinse it with water.
2. Henna or Mehandi
Cure dandruff with this basic henna remedy. Henna softens your hair, while lemon juice works perfectly in dandruff treatment.
(a) Add Henna or Mehndi with tea liquor, curd, and lemon juice.
(b) Set this mixture for around 8 hours.
(c) Apply it on your scalp and hair.
(d) Leave it for around 2 hours and after that wash it completely.
3. CURD FOR DANDRUFF TREATMENT
4. APPLE CIDER VINEGAR
5. TEA TREE OIL
Tea tree oil is another remedy to fix dandruff at home. It contains anti-microbial and anti-inflammatory properties. It helps to reduce the severity and symptoms of dandruff.
(a) Pour a couple of drops of tea tree oil on your scalp and spread it uniformly.
(b) Let it wet for 5 minutes.
(c) Wash it with a suitable shampoo.
6. APPLY ALOE VERA
(b) In the morning grind them to a fine paste and include the aloe vera gel to it. Mix it well.
(c) Apply this blend to your hair and scalp and leave it for 30 minutes.
(d) Wash your hair with cool water and a shampoo.
(e) Complete with conditioner.
7. NEEM LEAVES
Nothing can be more helpful than using neem for dandruff. It is accessible all over and can be easily grown at home! The properties of neem leaves are used to treat different skin and hair issues. Here is the procedure to get rid of dandruff:
(a) Dip 2 handfuls of neem leaves in the 4-5 cup of hot water overnight
(b) In the morning strain the liquid and use it to rinse your hair.
(c) Apply it to your scalp and leave it for one hour
(d) Wash it off with water
8. MASSAGE WITH COCONUT OIL
Coconut oil has anti-fungal properties which are killing fungus and reduce dandruff. Coconut oil cherish your hair. Use homemade coconut oil instead of chemical mixing coconut oil for a better result. Regular massage of coconut oil soften and strengthen your hair also reduce hair fall.
(a) Mix 5-10 drops of tea tree oil with 5 tablespoons of coconut oil.
(b) Apply this blend on to your scalp as you would while oiling consistently.
(c) If you find that you require more oil, ensure that you keep the proportion of the ingredients constant.
9. LEMON JUICE REMEDY
Fresh lemon juice contains acids that can reduce fungus that is the reason for dandruff. Lemon is a natural product that helps get rid of excess oil. It contains antibacterial properties that kill germs and protect from dandruff.
(a) Massage 2 tablespoons of fresh lemon juice into your scalp and give it a chance to sit for a moment.
(b) Blend 1 teaspoon of lemon juice into some water and wash your hair with it.
(c) Repeat this process to get rid of dandruff